-
March 15th, 2001, 12:26 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hey, guys...
There is a Super 8 article in the current issue of Movie Maker magazine. I picked up the issue at the newsstand tonight, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. The cover blurb says something about "the rebirth of super 8."
Pick up a copy if you get the chance. The article does not yet appear to be on the magazines Web site at http://www.moviemaker.com.
Later...
-
March 15th, 2001, 07:06 AM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
-
March 17th, 2001, 06:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I got it about a month ago--Just another sales pitch for Super8Sound.
-
March 18th, 2001, 05:48 PM
#4
HB Forum Moderator
Kind of like ...."What'd ya do...win again?"
A classic line from a classic movie...Breaking Away.
Still, it's better than no publicity for Super-8...uh...Pro-8.
-Alex
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks